What are the the odds...

I was at the UMass NYC Area Freshmen Welcome & Greeting and happened to meet some one but first let regress to 4 weeks ago .......

I was picking my friend on montauk highway while because he needed to drop off his car, when I was picking him up, two girls drove up next to us asking for directions to local bars and clubs. We invited them to hang out at the house where people were partying, we noticed when the got to the house that they look pretty young and soon after they left.

...... Present Day NYC me and a few other of the younger alumni can to the Freshmen Welcome and out of only 15 freshmen who would one of them be but one of the random girls I meet in the Hamptons named Lindsay

Such a small world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vim vi how to reload a file your editing