A new year

The last six months have been very hard for me personally, but getting stronger, more independent. I can be very impatient, and have a hard time figuring out what I want out of life and work. Things are becoming clearer and find that simple things in life really make me happy, being around people, clear things to do, building new things, the gym and being just around Laurie. Commuting by car or plane is not one of them. This year is going to bring change just like last year did that's the only thing I can be sure of other than Loving Laurie. I am hoping to be able to cut through some of the bull in my head a be a more productive creator, mostly in the programming arena. Good luck everyone and have a happy new year.

Steve

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vim vi how to reload a file your editing