Another Day in Southern California

Well, I am telecommuting in Southern California again, and am being quite productive with work and Laurie is staying up very late every night to fit more studying in. I am usually in bed before her for work in the morning. My arm has been bothering me again so I have been hitting the pool before work and after work. This is the first time I have been able to do this since the community pool just opened up. Evening have been okay filled with lots or reading and eating dinner with Laurie.

On the reading chopping block have been Atmel AVR Programming, Assembly Language and .net Mobile Programming. Little bit diverse I guess but all embedded programming a lot more embedded than I am used to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vim vi how to reload a file your editing