Bucket List

I have recently been thinking about my future because of Job changes and bumped into The Last Lecture and the Bucket List . What will make me Happy, what will help lead to a life I want to live with out doubts. These are very hard questions. I just came back from Alaska and there I had plenty of time for those questions. Here are some of the things on my todo list

Kids
Marriage
Visit 6 Continents
Visit Argentina and Spain
Founder of a company
Make a Million in 1 year
1 Property on each coast and Internationally
Try out Silicon Valley
Hike Appalachian trail in Maine
Gold panning with a guide (Now that I have gold panned)
Private Jet to Europe with friends
Learn to write well

Well this a very superficial first cut but it's better than nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vim vi how to reload a file your editing